Monday, January 19, 2009

Pre-orders for Assemblage 23 "Early, Rare, & Unreleased Volume 2" Now Open


In conjunction with my band's 2007 US tour, I released a CD of a bunch of tracks I did before I got signed. Some of them from WAY before. Because the original tapes hadn't aged well, and sounded awful anyway, I used the original sequences and gear (lots of Ensoniq for you synth geeks out there) to re-record the songs from scratch. The album was a big hit with fans, and it quickly sold out. (Although it is still available digitally).

So, I'm releasing a second volume on February 10th. Like the first one, this will be limited to 1,000 copies, so once they're gone, they're gone. I also anticipate being able to ship pre-orders about a week early. Want to reserve your copy? Go here.

No comments: