Monday, August 2, 2010
Wow, I just posted the video this morning, and now it's out. Haven't had a chance to try it out yet since I'm still using my Monotron to communicate with dolphins, but here's what TAL has to say about their newest synth, Noize Maker:
"• 3 Oscillators
• Osc 1, +- 24 semitones, fine tune, phase control (saw, pulse, noise).
• Osc 2, +- 24 semitones, fine tune, phase control (saw, rectangle, triangle, sine).
• Sub Osc (rectangle).
• Osc 1 PM for pulse waveform.
• Osc 2 FM controled by Osc 1.
• Osc 1 & Osc 2 sync to sub osc (saw, pulse, rectangle, triangle(bipolar sync)).
• Adjustable master tune and transpose.
• Up to 6 voices.
• Portamento in mono and poly mode (off, auto, on).
• Ringmod modulates Osc 1 with Osc 2
• Self resonating 4x oversampled filters (24 dB LP, 18 dB LP, 12 dB LP, 6 dB LP, 12 dB HP, 12 dB BP, Notch)
• Filter ADSR (negative and positive)
• Volume ADSR
• Routable ADSR, modulates Filter, Osc 1, Osc 2, PW, FM (negative and positive)
• 2 LFO's with different running modes: free, sync to host, triggered by note.
Modulates filter, osc 1, osc 2, fm, pw, lfo rate, panorama and volume.
Sine, triangle, saw square, s&h, noise.
Positive and negative modulation.
• Adjustable Velocity dependent control over volume filtercontour and cutoff.
• Adjustable Pitch Wheel control over Cutoff and Pitch.
• One pole HP filter.
• Detune, detunes notes randomly.
• Juno chorus with different modes.
• A built in reverb.
• Bitcrusher, affects osc 1 and osc 2. Its a pre the filter stage effect.
• Midi learn for all knobs.
• Panic button.
• Easy to use, no hidden panels.
• 128 great presets (80 Presets by Frank "Xenox" Neumann / Particular - Sound).
• It's free and open source under the GPL license."