Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Korg Introduces Tiny New ANALOG Synth


Video via Moogulator

Musikmesse is already looking a bit more interesting than NAMM was.  Check this out, for example.  The first new analog synth from Korg since... well, a really long time.  Called the Monotron, it actually contains the same filter as Korg's famous MS-10/MS-20.  There's not much control as far as programming goes, but the fact that it's about the size of an iPhone and is kind of an odd product almost ensures this will become a mandatory part of indie hipster bands everywhere.

And be sure to check out Synthtopia's excellent coverage of Musicmesse for more news...

6 comments:

Iron Toad said...

The info on youtube page mentions 50 Euro -- is this real?! I'll take 2 then ;)

fractured said...

OMFG! I have a Gakken, but I NEED this!

http://www.bucksteel.com said...

Really useful material, lots of thanks for your post.

Steel buildings said...

I found a great deal of helpful information in this post!

Steel buildings said...

This can't really work, I believe like this.

muebles en lleida said...

To my mind everybody have to browse on it.