Friday, March 19, 2010

Free Sample Friday: Pro One Digi Bass


Here's a synth bass sound from my Sequential Circuits Pro-One that uses cross modulation to create a digital, almost DX-like bass sound. Works well in the upper register as a percussive synth too. 24-bit/44.1k WAVs, multisampled with the root note in the name.

GO GET IT!

This will be the last Free Sample Friday for a little while as my band is about to embark on our US tour in a week. Updates may be a bit less frequent, but I'll post whenever I get the chance and will be posting our video tour diary entries here as well for those of you interested in such things.

7 comments:

krell said...

Thanks Tom, have a great tour!

(hope to see you in Oz again sometime...;)

btw- Logic 9.1.1 just popped up on my software update...

Anonymous said...

Thanks Tom!

dyerjuano said...

I checked your last sample. it was awesome.
free samples

Mike said...

Again Tom, this sample is awesome. Thanks a lot :) In order to thank you properly have some
free samples by mail :)

San said...

Hey, I was going through a bunch of the older samples on your site. I was wondering how long the free samples are available for. Is it worth it to go back to old ones?
I know that a lot of free samples by mail are gone quickly.

freebies said...

nice picture.

muebles leganes said...

For my part one and all ought to look at it.