- Stereo frequency shifting with independent or phase-locked shift.
- Stereo barberpole phasing with up to 32 stages.
- Advanced, dual 96-waveform LFOs. Waveforms include 8 different random modulations, 32 sequencer patterns, an envelope follower and many others.
- Tempo syncronisation at 24 rates from 1 cycle in 64 bars to 128 cycles in 1 bar.
- Two shift ranges for precise control.
- “Intelligent” randomize feature.
- MIDI learn.
- Minimal CPU power and memory bandwidth.
Freek sells for $39 and is available for Windows (VST) and Mac (VST & AU).