- 11 band vocoder engine.
- Internal carrier synth (pulse, saw, sub osc, noise, mono, poly, portamento, sync mode, tune).
- Possiblity to route an external carrier signal.
- Harmonic control (adds more harmonics to any carrier signal)
- "Ess" enhancer for a clean understandable voice, also with a carrier that hasnt much high frequencies.
- Clip LED, glows if the input signal will be clipped.
- Panic button stopps hanging notes within the synth.
- Documentation shows different routing possiblities.
- Low CPU usage.
- New Chorus Effect
Tuesday, May 24, 2011
This was announced over the weekend, but I was out of town, so I missed it, but Togu Audio Line has released version 1.0 of its free TAL-Vocoder 2. Here's the deets: