Friday, October 29, 2010

Free Sample Friday: Prophet 08 Halloween Sounds

First off, sorry for the lack of updates throughout this week. I've spent part of this week fighting off some sort of mystery plague, and the other part trying to meet a remix deadline.

Luckily, reader Psyche Poppet is here to save the day with nearly 10 MB of Dave Smith Instruments Prophet 08 sounds to get your Halloween weekend off to a good start. I haven't had the chance to check these out myself, but if Mr. Poppet's past submissions are any indicator, this should be good stuff.

4 comments:

Adam Dubbleu said...

What's that you say? Prophet 08 sample pack should have at least eight samples?

I agree...

http://www.divshare.com/direct/13009798-1e1.zip

I plan on one more themed release before the weekend is through if I get the time. Keep an eye peeled.

Happy Halloween

Adam Dubbleu said...

http://www.divshare.com/direct/13033761-d9a.zip

Free Samples By Mail said...

Hey, just found your site. I love free music samples that you are offering. I will be back for Free Sample Fridays. I just love free samples

Free Samples By Mail said...

Oops! Sorry! Get your free samples!