Thursday, March 31, 2011

Free Compilation of Numbers Station-Inspired Music

[PS025] Various Artists - Number Stations part II by PublicSpacesLab

If you've read this blog for any length of time, you probably are aware of my interest in Numbers Stations ever since my wife and I came across one on our shortwave radio while we were camping. In fact, I ended up using samples from the Conet Project on a track by my side project Nerve Filter many years ago.

As awareness of this strange phenomena spreads, it's not surprising to find more and more people finding interest in them as well. Now, the Spanish netlabel PublicSpaces Lab has released a Creative Commons licensed compilation of music inspired by and using samples of Numbers Stations. Check it out!

2 comments:

Mark said...

Cool! Thanks - fascinating.

Robert said...

been using numbers stations samples quite a bit since your first post about them. thanks