Thursday, May 31, 2012
• VCF Cutoff Frequency. absolutely essential.
• VCF Resonance (with an internal trimmer ) I've set it so the filter will just barely oscillate at max.
• VCF Freq Modulation (DCO1 digital controlled oscillator) Smooth modulation here.
• VCF Super Mod ( DCO2 digital controlled oscillator) This modulation is much harsher, much more striking than the first.
• Noise gain - this is really nice to be able to turn it up and down for some wind and thunder effects.
• 18/24db filter output selection switch. I've found that the 18db output on the filter is a much better sound with more character, depth, clarity.
Info at the listing...