Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Lost Signal Release New EP on 23db Records


My little 23db Records label has released the first new music from Lost Signal since 2006's critically acclaimed "Eviscerate". The 5-track EP, entitled "Apparition" shows the project further refining its sound with haunting melodies, pounding dance beats, and rich, melancholy vocal harmonies. The release will be digital-only (although it will eventually be available on CD via Amazon On Demand) and is available for immediate download via BandCamp. In the coming days and weeks, the EP will also become available on other services such as iTunes, Rhapsody, eMusic, Spotify, Zune, and more.

http://lostsignal.bandcamp.com

<a href="http://lostsignal.bandcamp.com/album/apparition">Apparition by Lost Signal</a>

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sad to see its Digital only, would have loved to have it and catharsis:redux in my shelf.

Tom said...

Yeah, me too, but this is what the market is dictating these days, unfortunately.

Anonymous said...

I was excited to see that this was released back in September, although I was surprised that it had been out for almost a month before I came across it on iTunes.. I hadn't heard anything about it. Either way, SUPERB release!