Friday, March 18, 2011

Free Sample Friday: Motherplucker Synth Bass


This evening I hit the halfway point on the next sound bank I'll be releasing through Waveformless Soundware, so I guess I can announce that it will be for Synapse Audio's excellent Dune synth. Not sure when it will be finished, but hopefully some time next month. In the meantime, today's free sample selection is one of the sounds from the upcoming bank, an extremely punchy plucked squarewave bass called MotherPlucker. It's perfect for house, minimal, and other styles that require a clean, solid foundation. 6 notes sampled as 24-bit mono WAV files.

GO GET THEM!

3 comments:

rayzr said...

lol, I created a patch on Vanguard years back with the same name "Motherplucker".

Anonymous said...

I hope that next waveformless soundsbanks would be more for ebm etc.. I think there maby even too many banks for minimal, trance, electrohouse etc...

Joel R. Bisson said...

I'm eager for this bank to come out as I'm eager to buy DUNE after the patch contest and seeing how it's a good synth, I also hope there will be more sound banks for more of Harsh EBM/Dark Electro, Oldschool EBM, Electro-Industrial and Power Electronics, Power Noise, Industrial Sounds period as well as Synthpop and Synthpunk/Electropunk.