Friday, February 15, 2013

Free Sample Friday: Prism House Vol. 01

Apologies for the lack of posts this week.  I've been visiting some friends and have been without a laptop.  Today's free samples come to us via the Brooklyn duo Prism House.  Here's what they have to say:

"Prism House Samples Vol. 1 is a collection of 80 found sound samples gathered from field recordings made in New York City, San Francisco, and Vermont. The pack includes natural percussion hits and unique loops recorded in Mid-Side using the Zoom H2N field recorder. This pack is great for adding environmental timbres and ‘air’ to a track, and can help create a unique edge for your productions."

GO GET THEM!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm new to the term "Mid-Side" and I found this write up with audio samples.

http://www.uaudio.com/blog/mid-side-mic-recording/

I'm not affiliated with UA in anyway, I just thought it was cool article.